Maitech International provides soft seat, metal seat and fire-safe high performance butterfly valves. Rubber-lined and High performance butterfly valves are offered in sizes 2″ through 48″ in ANSI pressures classes 150, 300 and 600 and with a diverse range of actuation options. These types of butterfly valves installed in applications as diverse as Hydrocarbon processing, Power Generation, HVAC, food and beverage processing, snowmaking and pulp and paper production.
These valves are offered in bi-directional bubble tight shutoff – zero leakage and tested to applicable standards.
- Sizes 2″ – 48″
- Wafer Body and Lug Body Styles
- Available in ANSI Class 150, Class 300 and Class 600
With Electric Actuators, Pneumatic Actuators, or Gear Actuators and Manual Operators Also available in metal-to-metal seat for temperatures up to 900°F, in compliance with ANSI B16.34 pressure/temperature specifications. Leakage is rated at Class IV per ANSI FCI 70-2.
Metal Seated Butterfly Valve
- 3″ – 42″ Fully rated to Class 1500
- Leakage Rate – zero per ISO 5208 Rate A
- Fire-tested to API 607 4th Ed., BS 6755 part 2, API 6FA
- Standard Materials Conform to NACE, Alloys Readily Available
- Seat and Disc Seal are Field Replaceable